Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life. With Assura® pediatric 1-piece closed, the adhesive is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole system is removed and replaced. Small pouch size provides a pediatric-friendly pouching solution.
Assura® pediatric 1-piece closed pouches are available in transparent or opaque, with a flat, small, child-friendly size baseplate.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura® spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to your skin
- Absorption of moisture from your skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura® pediatric 1-piece closed has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Efficient filter - the integrated multi-layer filter avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour.
- Soft backing material - the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breath and dries quickly after a shower or swim.
- Odour-proof film - pouch is made from an odour-proof material.