Coloplast offers pediatric pouches in many different styles and sizes to accommodate the different stages in a child’s life.
Assura® pediatric 2-piece is a mechanical coupling with extra reassurance
- The pouch is fixed securely to the baseplate with a mechanical coupling system. An audible ‘click’ confirms the secure locking of the pouch to the baseplate.
- Before the pouch is locked into position, it can be rotated into the desired position, without having to remove the pouch from the baseplate.
- The pouch can be removed from the spiral adhesive baseplate, allowing the pouch to be changed more often than the adhesive baseplate.
Small pouch size provides a pediatric-friendly pouching solution, available in transparent or opaque, that fits with Assura® pediatric baseplates.
Spiral adhesive, for security and skin-friendliness
The Assura® spiral adhesive is a combination of materials designed for security and protection in a spiral-structure, for:
- Secure adherence to the skin
- Absorption of moisture from the skin - providing skin-friendliness and protection from irritation
A comfortable and discreet pouch
Assura® pediatric 2-piece closed pouch has a range of features designed to offer comfort and discretion:
- Efficient filter - the integrated multi-layer filter avoids the risk of the pouch ballooning up and causing unnecessary bulges, and neutralizes odour.
- Soft backing fabric - the side of the pouch that is in contact with the skin features a lining made of soft material, allowing the skin to breathe and dries quickly after a shower or swim.
- Odour-proof film - pouch is made from an odour-proof material.