Auto Insurance catheter coverage in British Columbia
If you sustained a catastrophic injury due to an auto accident, you qualify for catheter coverage
CBC - Insurance Corp of BC is a public/Provincial Insurer. It is the sole provider of universal compulsory auto insurance (Basic insurance) for BC motorists.
If you are using catheters and are experiencing any issues like:
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Urethral damage
- Difficulty inserting catheter
There may be a better catheter option for you.
1. Ask for samples of SpeediCath. Simply click on the “ Free SpeediCath Samples “ on this page.
2. Talk to your doctor - ask for prescription for SpeediCath. SpeediCath is used once so the prescription will be for 4-5 catheters per day.
3. Ask your doctor to complete and sign the SpeediCath support letter. Simply click on the letter on this page, download the letter and send it to your doctor. This letter outlines the issue(s) you are having and why you need to use SpeediCath
4. Send SpeediCath prescription and support letter to your auto insurance to request approval.