New Brunswick provincial catheter coverage
Health Services / Incontinence Program
This program assists clients with coverage for ostomy, catheterization and incontinence supplies which are not covered by other agencies or private health insurance plans.
Clients must have one of the following:
- A valid white Health Serviced card showing “SUPPLEMENTARY” in the BASIC HEALTH ELIGIBILITY section or
- “OS” in the ADDITIONAL HEALTH ELIGIBIITY section
Individuals on Social Assistance and adults with Disabilities have access to Health Services & can request catheters via their doctor using this form
1. Ask for samples of SpeediCath. Simply click on the “ Free SpeediCath Samples “ on this page.
2. Talk to your doctor - ask for a prescription for SpeediCath. SpeediCath is used once so the prescription will be for 4-5 catheters per day.
3. Ask your doctor to complete and sign the SpeediCath support letter. Simply click on the SpeediCath letter on this page, download the letter and send it to your doctor. This letter outlines the issue(s) you are having and why you need to use SpeediCath.
4. Submit the prescription and Support letter to your case worker for approval