If you were injured at work and as a result need to use catheters for bladder management, CSST - Commission de la santé et de la sécurité du travail du Québec (Occupational Health and Safety Commission) will cover your catheter requirements.
Physician / Urologist recommendation for product/catheter is submitted to CSST for review. Decision is on a case by case basis.
There may be a better catheter option for you.
1. Ask for samples of SpeediCath. Simply click on the “ Free SpeediCath Samples “ on this page.
2. Talk to your doctor or urologist - ask for prescription for SpeediCath. SpeediCath
used once so the prescription will be for 4-5 catheters per day.
3. Ask your doctor to complete and sign the SpeediCath support letter. Simply click on the letter on this page, download the letter and send it to your doctor. This letter outlines the issue(s) you are having and why you need to use SpeediCath.
4. Submit the prescription and letter to CSST for approval.
6. Ask your supplier to bill CSST directly.
For more information call or visit CSST;