Auto insurance catheter coverage in Newfoundland and Labrador
If you are required to use a catheter as a result of an automobile accident and your insurance is currently covering the cost of your catheter needs, you may qualify for a better catheter option if you are experiencing any issues like:
- Urinary Tract Infections ( UTIs)
- Urethral damage
- Difficulty inserting catheter
There may be a better catheter option for you.
1. Ask for samples of SpeediCath. Simply click on the “ Free SpeediCath Samples “ on this page.
2. Talk to your doctor or urologist - ask for a prescription for SpeediCath. SpeediCath is used once so the prescription will be for 4-5 catheters per day.
3. Ask your doctor to complete and sign the SpeediCath letter. Simply click on the letter on this page, download the letter and send it to your doctor. This letter outlines the issue(s) you are having and why you need to use SpeediCath
4. Send SpeediCath prescription and support letter to your auto insurance to request approval.