Auto Insurance catheter coverage in Quebec
If you sustained an injury due to an auto accident, you qualify for catheter coverage with SAAQ - Société de l'assurance automobile du Québec
If you use catheters and are experiencing issues like:
- Urinary tract infections (UTIs)
- Urethral damage
- Difficulty inserting catheter
There may be a better catheter option for you.
1. Ask for samples of SpeediCath. Simply click on the “ Free SpeediCath Samples “ on this page.
2. Talk to your urologist - ask for a prescription for SpeediCath. SpeediCath is used once so the prescription will be for 4-5 catheters per day.
3. Ask your urologist to complete and sign the SpeediCath support letter. Simply click on the letter on this page, download the letter and send it to your doctor. This letter outlines the issue(s) you are having and why you need to use SpeediCath.
4. Submit the prescription and letter to SAAQ for approval.
6. Ask your supplier to bill SAAQ directly.
For more information about SAAQ visit; www.saaq.gouv.qc.ca/en/