SenSura® Mio Convex has a curved shape that fits securely to uneven skin areas, deep-seated areas and stomas that need support or help to protrude. Combined with the elastic adhesive, it provides a more secure fit* to the individual body shape. It stays discreet due to the filter and bag design.
- Adaptive convex with integrated flexlines for a unique combination of stability and flexibility
- Elastic adhesive for a secure fit to individual body shapes
- Neutral grey textile for optimal discretion and an honest look
- Full-circle filter for proven reduction of ballooning
With SenSura Mio Convex 1-piece closed, the adaptive convex is permanently fixed to the pouch. To change the pouch, the whole appliance is removed and replaced. SenSura Mio Convex 1-piece closed is available in a broad range of convex baseplates; Soft, Light and Deep, so there is convex for every need.
The Soft convex is for stomas with openings above skin level that need support due to challenges in the area around the stoma.
The Light convex is for stomas with openings in level with the skin that need gentle help to protrude, or for slightly deep-seated areas where a light curve is needed to get a good grip.
The Deep convex is for stomas with openings below skin level that need a lot of help to protrude, or for deep-seated areas where a deep curve is needed to get a good grip.
In addition, SenSura Mio Convex comes in various pre-cuts or hole sizes which can be customized, with pouches in a variety of sizes available in transparent or with inspection window.
* Compared to standard of care defined as the top pre-scribing/selling ostomy care products.