The “Stay in Touch” contest (the “Contest”) is sponsored by Coloplast Canada Corporation (the “Sponsor” or “Coloplast Canada ”). These Contest Rules apply to the Contest, all related Contest materials and to every person who enters the Contest (each a “Participant”). The Contest is open to residents of Canada (except residents of Quebec).
Questions, clarification or comments about the Contest or these Contest Rules can be directed to the Sponsor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-866-293-6349.
1. How to Enter
1. Visiting the Contest website at email@example.com/SIT and following the Contest entry instructions displayed; or
2. Returning the enclosed postage paid envelope by mail.
Only one Contest entry may be submitted per person, per household, per calendar month. Upon submission of an entry, eligible Participants will be entered into the Contest for a (1) chance to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited.
2. Contest Opening and Closing Dates
The Contest opens at 12:00 am EDT on May 1, 2018 and closes at 11:59 pm EDT on June 30, 2018.
Five (5) Participants will be selected as prize winners by a random draw following the closure of the Contest. Each prize winner will receive a $100.00 (CAD) VISA gift card (the “Prize”).
The Prize must be accepted as awarded. No cash alternatives, substitution or transfers of the Prize will be allowed.
The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the Prize is unavailable. There are no express or implied representations or warranties with respect to the Prize or any substitute prize.
Before being declared a Prize winner, the selected Participant must first correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited, mathematical, skill-testing question to be administered by telephone.
4. Notification of Selection
Each Prize winner will be contacted by phone or mail (using the contact information provided by the Prize winner at the time of entering the Contest) at least three (3) times within the fourteen (14) days after the closure of the Contest. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted within that time, another Participant will be randomly selected as the Prize winner and the initial selected Participant will be disqualified and will have no recourse against the Sponsor or anyone else involved in the Contest.
Where a Prize winner does not comply with all of the Contest conditions of participation (defined below), that Prize winner will forfeit any rights to a Prize and will have no recourse against the Sponsor or anyone else involved in the Contest.
5. Conditions of Participation
1. Participants are eligible to enter the Contest whether or not they agree to update their customer profiles.
2. The Contest is open to all residents of Canada (except residents of Quebec) who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence, except employees, retirees of Coloplast Canada and its affiliates, franchisees, agents, associates, dealers, representatives, health care professionals, government officials, advertising and promotional agencies and members of the immediate family of these employees and retirees or any person with whom they are domiciled. Participants must be at least 19 years of age (as of 12:01 am EDT on June 30, 2018).
3. Entries indicating the same telephone contact number or address will be considered, for purposes of the Contest, to belong to the same Participant. Any excess entries will be invalid for purposes of the Contest draw.
4. Only entries containing the Participant’s contact information (name, telephone number or email address, and address) are eligible for entry into the Prize draw.
5. Each Prize claim is subject to verification by the Sponsor and/or its designated representatives. Entries made with multiple addresses, under multiple identities, or through the use of any device or artifice to enter multiple times or entries that are in excess of the permitted number of entries during the Contest period are automatically void. All Contest entries obtained through unauthorized sources or which are incomplete, illegible, mutilated, altered, reproduced, forged, irregular or fraudulent in any way or otherwise not in compliance with these Contest Rules are automatically void. The Sponsor will be the sole and final reference source in validating a Prize claim.
6. The Prize will be forwarded to the winner within four (4) to six (6) weeks from the date when the winner’s signed Release Form is received by Coloplast Canada or its representative.
7. Prize winner agrees: (a) to be bound by these Contest Rules and the decisions of Coloplast Canada, (b) to release and hold harmless Coloplast Canada, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability for claims/damages including, but not limited to, claims/damages for personal injury, for property damage with respect to acceptance, possession or use or misuse of the Prize or participation in the Contest; [and (c) to permit Coloplast Canada to use his/her name, address, city, province of residence, photograph, video, or any likeness for advertising or publicity purposes without any additional compensation.
8. The decisions of Coloplast Canada in relation to this Contest will be final and binding on all Participants.
9. Coloplast Canada shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription or registration of Contest entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible, or erased computer or network transmissions, line failures of any telephone network, failure of computer equipment or software, delay or failure of any postal service, inability to access any online service or website, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials related to this Contest, or for late, lost, stolen, postage due, illegible or misdirected entries.
10. Coloplast Canada reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this Contest, at its sole discretion, in the event of a technical failure, computer virus or bug, unauthorized human intervention, fraud or any other occurrence or cause beyond its control that corrupts or adversely affects the administration, security, fairness or normal operation of the Contest.
11. If a selected Participant is awarded a Prize due to a system error, malfunction or defect the Prize will be returned to the Prize pool, to be re-awarded.
12. Under no circumstances will Coloplast Canada, its affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies be required to award more Prizes than what is indicated in these Contest Rules or award the Prizes other than in accordance with these Contest Rules.
13. No purchase is necessary to enter the Contest.
15. Any attempt to damage any website or deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of the criminal and civil laws of Canada, and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
16. The Contest will be administered in accordance with these Contest Rules. Participants must comply with these Contest Rules and will be deemed to have received, understood and accepted these Contest Rules by entering the Contest. The terms of the Contest, as set out in these Contest Rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set out herein.
17. By entering the Contest, Participants agree to save, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor and its employees, officers and directors, as well as the Sponsor’s affiliates, distributors, contractors, successors and assigns, and each of their respective employees, officers and directors, from any and all third party claims, actions or causes of action, arising, directly or indirectly, out of, related to or in connection with, Participant's failure to comply with the Contest Rules, Participant's negligence, tortious acts or willful misconduct.
18. Any and all taxes assessed as a result of receiving a Prize will be the responsibility of the Prize winner.