The page doesn't exist in this language
Insurance coverage for catheters can vary and depends on things like:
• The type of insurance you have
• The province you live in
• The reason why you need to use a catheter
• Click here to read on the Disability Tax Credit available to Canadians.
You may not be aware that your insurance or provincial support covers catheters or that you may qualify for a better catheter. For example, many benefit plans offer better catheter coverage than you may think. Often, all you need is:
• A prescription from your doctor
• A letter from your doctor explaining why you need a better catheter
Brent is 25 and was injured in a motorcycle accident. In this video he explains all the steps he has been through to get his catheters covered and is giving feedback he wants to share with other users.
At Coloplast, we have advisors who will help you find coverage.
Want more information about catheter coverage and pre-lubricated catheters? Let us help you find coverage!
Free Sample - Free Shipping